How much does a Tailor make per Year? Average Tailor Salary Range
If you like working with clothes and all the latest fashions then a career as a tailor can be an excellent choice. Tailoring is also one of the few good ways to make a name for yourself in the fashion industry. But how much does a tailor make per year? Looking at the majority of tailoring positions, the average tailors salary is about $26,000 per year, up from the average entry-level salary of $21,000. You can make up to $32,000 per year or more as a tailor, given a few years of experience with the right employer.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 02:16
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5876
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price