How much does a Technical Support Representative make per Year? Average Technical Support Salary
As the information age progresses further, the demand for technical support representatives has never been higher. But how much does a technical support representative make per year? Prior to accounting for certain determining factors, the average technical support salary is $35,000 per year. Additionally, the general range in salary for technical support representatives is between $32,000 and $38,000. A career in technical support can be acquired with only minimal training and without the need for a degree or certification.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary