How much does an Orthopedic Surgeon make per Year? Average Orthopedic Surgeon Salary Range
Orthopedic surgery is one of the highest paying fields in medicine, but exactly how much does an orthopedic surgeon make per year? The median salary in this field is $408,000 per year, but salaries can easily exceed $500,000 per year given enough experience. Starting salaries in the orthopedic surgery field are closer to $310,000 per year, still significantly higher than many other medical salary maximums.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary