How to Check Free Disk Space in Linux? Remaining space available
The easiest way to check for free disk space in Linux is by using the DF command:
Simply type this command into a terminal and press enter. The -h option adds a human readable output. Run the command in the mount that you want to see. You do not need to run it in the top level; you can run it anywhere in that mount and it will show the free disk space available, as well as the total.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California