How to Keep Sharpie on Your Skin
If you want to keep sharpie on your skin for a longer time, you should apply it many times over the skin as the blood stream of our body absorbs sharpie ink and it tends to fade. You should also protect your skin from water as it may wash off the sharpie ink. You should put some talcum powder over your skin to keep it dry and avoid sweating off. You can prolong the sharpie ink for maximum one week.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California