How to get Your Old Dog to like Your New Dog
Older dogs typically lose the habit of ‘being young’ once they get accustomed with the human way of life. Although you cannot prevent the dog from ageing, you can get new zest in its life, especially when it is beginning to droop and slouch for most part of the day. One of the easiest ways to get the old dog to behave young is by bringing home a puppy and seeing to it that a healthy camaraderie builds between the two pets. Agility and new habits can change the outward look of a dog immensely.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California