How to make a Mocha Latte at home
Mocha lattes are actually quite easy and inexpensive to make from scratch. First start brewing a cup of espresso in a stovetop espresso maker. You can get one at Target for under $10. You can read instructions on how to do this here. Take the espresso maker off the heat but don’t pour it yet. Set this aside while you prepare the second half of the drink. Measure out half a cup of milk. Place 1 ounce of chocolate and about half of your milk in a coffee mug and microwave until the milk is steaming hot but not boiling, about 1 to 2 minutes. Stir this well to incorporate the chocolate into the milk. Pour in the rest of your milk, stir, and heat for another minute in the microwave. Pour in your espresso and serve. You can add a dash of cocoa powder, ground nutmeg, or cinnamon on top if desired.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California