Is Thyme Toxic To Dogs?
If you have a pet, you need to be careful as to what plants you grow in your garden. Many plants are safe for dogs, but some are not. Thyme is one of them. However, this does not mean that your dog will not try to eat or damage your thyme bushes. Placing pine cones or tea leafs around the garden can prevent your dog from damaging your plants. Pine cones and tea smells are the one dogs strongly dislike.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California