What Is The Average Cost Of Brass Per Pound/Ton? Average Brass Price?
The average cost of brass is $13 per pound. Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc. The proportions of zinc and copper can be varied to create a range of brasses with varying proportions. Scrap brass sells for about $3 per pound with the prices for clean brass being slightly higher. Brass does not become brittle at low temperatures like mild steel. It also has excellent thermal conductivity, making it the first choice for heat exchangers. Its electrical conductivity ranges from 23 to 44% that of pure copper. Brasses are easy to shape and have a range of attractive colors, from red to yellow, gold and silver.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price