What Is The Average Cost Of Gallium Per Gram/Pound/Ton? Average Gallium Price?
The average cost of gallium is $15 per gram. Regarded as non-toxic, gallium (Ga) is a silvery, glass-like, soft metal. Solid gallium is brittle and a poorer electrical conductor than lead. It has the largest liquid range of any element and is one of the few metals that are liquid near room temperature. Bromine is the only non-metallic element that is liquid at or around room temperature. Gallium also has the unusual property that, like water, it expands as it freezes. Low melting gallium alloys are used in some medical thermometers as non-toxic substitutes for mercury. Commercially, most gallium is extracted as a byproduct of aluminium and zinc production.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price