What Is The Average Cost Of Silicon Per Ton/Gram/Pound? Average Silicon Price?
The average cost of silicon is $0.50 per gram. Silicon (Si) is the most common metalloid. A chemical element with atomic number 14, silicon is a tetravalent metal and is less reactive than its chemical analog carbon. It rarely occurs as the pure free element in nature. It is widely distributed as silica and silicates. Silicon is the second most abundant element in Earth’s crust, after oxygen. It has many industrial uses. It is the principal component of integrated circuits or microchips. Silicon is one of the few substances like water, bismuth and gallium, whose density is higher in liquid than in solid state.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price