What Is The Average Cost Of Vanadium Per Gram/Pound/Ton? Average Vanadium Price?
The average cost of vanadium is $1.38 per gram. Vanadium (V) is a chemical element with atomic number 23. A soft, silvery gray, ductile transition metal, vanadium is found only in chemically combined form in nature. It occurs naturally in about 65 different minerals and in fossil fuel deposits. It is probably a micronutrient in mammals, including humans, but its exact role is unknown. Vanadium is a trace mineral that is present in many foods and may be essential, in small amounts, in the body. It is also involved in normal bone growth.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price