What Is The Average Cost Of Wellbutrin? Average Wellbutrin Price?
The average cost of Wellbutrin is $2.4 per 150 mg pill. Also known as Bupropion, it is an antidepressant and anti-smoking drug. It is taken with or without food. It works in the brain to treat depression though it is not known how exactly it works. It is usually stored at 77degrees F. In contrast to many other antidepressants, Wellbutrin does not cause weight gain or sexual dysfunction. It also helps for prevention of seasonal affective disorder.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price