What Is the Average Cost of Alumina per ton? Average Alumina Price
Alumina is found abundantly in nature. The average cost of alumina per ton is $440.00-455.00. Its chemical formula is Al2O3 and is chemically known as Aluminum Oxide. It is widely used for the production of aluminum products. It is used as an abrasive due to its hardness and as a refractory material due to its high melting point. As alumina is hard in nature it is used as an insulation material for many products and even as a filler for plastic products. It occurs naturally in crystalline form. It is an electrical insulator.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price