What Is the Average Cost of Beeswax per lb? Average Beeswax Price
The average cost of crude beeswax is $1.50-1.65 whereas of refined beeswax is $3.10-4.00. Beeswax is a natural wax and is formed from a mixture of several compounds. The honeybees belonging to the genus Apis, produce beeswax in their bee hive. It is used in the production of candles, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals and food, especially in cheese as a coating to preserve it. It has a high melting point and is hard in texture.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price