What Is the Average Cost of Calcium Carbide per ton? Average Calcium Carbide Price
The average cost of calcium carbide per ton is $500.00-520.00. Its chemical formula is CaC2. It is usually colorless, sometimes found in black to grayish-white color, depending on the grade. It is the main ingredient in the production of acetylene and calcium cyanamide. It is used in steel making and in the process of separation of sulphur from iron. Calcium carbide is used extensively in the ripening of fruits.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price