What Is the Average Cost of Fly Ash Per Pound/Ton? Average Fly Ash Price
The average cost of fly ash per ton is $15.00. It comes from boilers used in the electrical generation process. It is about 80-90% composed of glass formed from molten clays, shale, limestone and dolomite. It is produced during combustion of coal. It is used in concrete for road construction, masonry and in controlled density fills for residential sub-footings. It can be used as filler in asphalt roofing products and in composites such as ceramics and plastics.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price