What Is the Average Cost of Vermiculite Per Ounce/Gram/Pound/Ton? Average Vermiculite Price?
Vermiculite costs $325 per ton and the prices vary mainly depending on the total quantity purchased and the product grade such as 0.5 mm, 1mm, 2mm, 4 mm, 8mm or 16 mm..Its prices are set to rise significantly in 2011as the demand for vermiculite is growing, driven in part by eco trends for natural materials.. Vermiculite is a naturally occurring mineral used in insulation. It is very useful for many industrial purposes. It is lightweight, chemically non-reactive, fire-resistant and odorless. Vermiculite can be used to soak up toxic liquids such as fertilizers, herbicides and insecticides. It is also used in concrete and ceramics as a heat-resistant additive.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price