What are the Best Pasta Sauces?
Here are some of the very best pasta sauces there are:
Alfredo Sauce - Creamy sauce with cheese and black pepper, can also add chicken
Cream Sauce - Plain version of alfredo
Marinara - Classic tomato sauce. You can throw in some herbs or meat to jazz it up, I like salt pork and onions myself
Pesto - Basil, garlic, cheese, olive oil, and walnuts, ground into a paste.
Baker's Noodles - Also known as bread crumb sauce. Fry bread crumbs in olive oil with garlic and walnuts, toss in the noodles. Then sprinkle parmesan cheese over the finished dish.
Carbonara - An egg, cheese and bacon/ham based sauce. The raw mixture is tossed into the hot noodles, which cooks it.
Scampi - Shrimp, butter and lemon. Was originally made with the seafood known as scampi, which can be hard to get.
Broccoli - Simple but good. Steamed broccoli fried with olive oil, garlic, toss in the pasta and cheese.
Lima Beans - Lima beans fried with ham and garlic
Bolognese - Tomato sauce with meat and cream. A classic.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California