What is 36.5-37.5 Celsius in Fahrenheit?
There is a basic formula for converting Celsius into Fahrenheit. Multiply the temperature in degrees Celsius by 9/5 then add 32 to the answer to get the temperature in degrees Fahrenheit. Thus 36.5 in Celsius is 65.7 plus 32 which is 97.7 and 37.5 degrees Celsius is 67.5 plus 32 which is 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit. Using this formula, it is possible to convert any temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit. It also works in reverse by first subtracting 32 from the Fahrenheit temperature and multiplying it by 5/9.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California