What is Ragnarok? Norse Mythology’s Apocalypse
There are many modern-day references in video games and literature to what is called Ragnarok. But what exactly is it? Ragnarok is the ancient Norse mythological depiction of the apocalypse. Ragnarok is considered a certainty in Norse mythology and its events are spoken of almost as though they were in the past. During Ragnarok, Loki the trickster god leads the giants and his offspring the Fenris Wolf (also referred to as Fenrir) into battle against Odin, the gods of Asgard and the humans of Midgard. All who are involved are killed and only two humans survive to recreate the world.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California