What is the Average Cost of Acetone per pound? Average Acetone Price
Acetone is a chemical that is found naturally in the environment in trees, plants, forest fires and in the human body as a result of the metabolic process, but it is also a manufactured chemical. It is a colorless liquid with a specific odor and taste, very flammable and soluble in water. Its main use is as a solvent used for cleaning purposes and to dissolve other substances. It is also used in the manufacture of plastics, fibers and drugs. The average price of acetone is 42, 5 cents/lb.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price