What is the Average Cost of Ammonia? Average Ammonia Price
Ammonia is a colorless gas with a very strong odor. It is an ingredient in commercial cleaning products, being known by the name “anhydrous ammonia”, which means that there is no water in the material. It can be found in traces in the atmosphere, being the result of putrefaction of vegetable matter. It also can be found, but in small quantities in rainwater and volcanic districts. The average cost of Ammonia is $250/ short ton.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price