What is the Average Cost of Clay? Average Clay Price
Clay is a mixture of aluminum silicate minerals such as silicic acid and natural salt, which contains silicon, aluminum, manganese, titanium, potassium, calcium and sodium. It is also rich in active biological substances, mineral salts and trace elements such as magnesium, barium, beryllium and iron. Egyptians used clay to preserve mummies, and the Romans used it during bathing. In ancient scrolls were found clay recipes for the treatment of various external or internal swelling, infections, abscesses and intestinal disorders. The average cost of clay is $35per ton.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price