What is the Average Cost of Living in Australia per month/year?
The average cost of living in Australia varies according to location with the Eastern states more expensive. The cost of renting a 3 bedroom apartment is about $2,000 a month and about $600 cheaper in the suburbs. To commute in and around the city is about $90 a month and basic utilities are slightly more than $160. The cost of food and clothing are above average and if dining out, don’t expect change from $60.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price