What is the Average Cost of Polyethylene per pound/kg? Average Polyethylene Price
Polyethylene is also known as polythene or polymethylene. Polyethylene is a type of plastic that is widely used. It is mostly found in packaging, particularly the plastic shopping bags that people use almost on a daily basis. In one year, roughly 80 million metric tons of polyethylene will be manufactured. The average cost of polyethylene is
$.25 a pound.
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price