What is the Average Cost of Silver Ore per gram/pound/ton? Average Silver Ore Price
Silver ore is a type of ore that can be obtained through the mining process. The silver ore principal minerals are argentite, pyragyrite, proustite and silver bearing galena. Silver Ore deposits can be found in volcanic or sub volcanic rocks and in USA the mining of Silver Ore began in 1858. The Silver Ore price often varies, the precious metal being a good investment, the average price being $30-$50 per ounce. Silver is used in the ornamental and jewelry industries, to make utensils and currency coins.
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price