What is the Average Cost of a Dental Flipper? Average Flipper Price
A dental flipper is an affordable and temporary option for replacing a missing tooth. Dental flippers are made out of acrylic and are prepared by making a plaster cast of the mouth. In most cases, a dental flipper is used until the patient can get a dental bridge done. The average price for a flipper is around $200. This price depends on the location and reputation of the dentist, as well as the complexity of the procedure.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price