What is the Average Cost of a Ferrari Sports Car? Average Ferrari Price
If you’re dreaming of a sports car, chances are it’s a Ferrari. Be it the 2010 Ferrari California, offered at MSRP $192,000, the 2009 Ferrari 599, available at MSRP $320,580 or the Ferrari F430s that can be picked at MSRP $218,310, any model of Ferrari really makes the ultimate difference and is simply outstanding from others. The average cost per car sold at the 2009 Ferrari auction in Italy is $1,052,995 with the 1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa sale creating a world record at $12,402,500.The volume of the total sales during the auction is put at $28,430,875.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price