What is the Average Cost of a Flu Shot at Walgreens? Average Walgreens Flu Shot Price
Many drug stores and pharmacies such as Walgreens have begun offering vaccinations to walk-in customers. Having shots for common ailments such as the flu, pneumonia and chicken pox available in such establishments is a convenient alternative to making an appointment with your doctor. At Walgreens, a seasonal flu shot can be obtained seven days a week for the average price of $30. Furthermore, Walgreens states that most forms of health insurance are accepted at their clinics.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price