What is the Average Cost of a Flute? Average Flute Price
The cost of a flute fluctuates depending on the brand of the flute. Some notable brands are Yamaha and Armstrong. For a student flute, an average price is around $800. For a professional flute, a price of $2000 is more commonly seen. Used or refurbished ones are a viable option, and usually are a few hundred dollars cheaper than their newer counterparts. The finishing of the flute also influences the price of the product.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price