What is the Average Cost of a Fuel Pump? Average Fuel Pump Price
Fuel pumps are always needing replacement. It costs about $300 to replace a defective pump and install a new one in a domestic car, while the price for fixing a fuel pump in imported vehicles is around $400 to $600. It is usually not possible to repair a fuel pump. It is generally cheaper to buy a new component instead of rebuilding a worn out pump. The cost of a fuel pump depends on the make, year and model of the vehicle. It is actually the labor that costs more than the fuel pump itself. The average cost of a fuel pump is about $250, with the pump costing only about $100 and the labor fees amounting for the remaining $150. However, the costs may differ from place to place.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price