What is the Average Cost of a Leg of Lamb? Average Leg of Lamb Price
When buying a leg of lamb it is always best to go local because the flavor of imported lamb is stronger. The average cost for a leg of lamb is around $35 to $45 depending on the weight. Boneless leg of lamb is about $12 per pound while bone-in legs of lamb go for around $10 a pound. It is best to shop around as the market can be affected by various market pressures influencing supply.
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price