What is the Average Cost of living in Indiana per month/year?
The everyday cost for housing, medical care, food, transportation and recreation in Indiana is about 25% lower than the typical price. Utilities (water, gas, telephone) are very competitive. Additional benefits are low taxes and utility costs. The average cost of housing varies depending on the location. The average house price in Attica, for example, is $52,200 while in Bloomfield it is $323,874. There are plenty of cities where the prices range between $100,000 and $200,000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price