What is the Average Cost of living in Indianapolis per month/year?
It is cheaper to live in Indianapolis, IN than many other cities, with the average cost of living per month about 20% lower than the US average. The cost of transportation is about on the average while the cost of utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone and health expenses are around 5% lower. Food prices and items like clothing, restaurants, entertainment and repairs are nearly 15% lower and the cost of housing is much cheaper.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price