What is the Average Cost of living in New Jersey per month/year?
Living in New Jersey is more expensive than in most states because of how popular and touristy it is. Transportation costs are right on average but the price of food, utilities such as telephone, gas and electricity health and other costs like taxes and insurances are 10 to 20 points above. However, one of the main cost of living factors, housing, is less in New Jersey than some other states. Depending on location, house prices range from just over $200,000 to over $500.000.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price