What is the Average Cost of living in Philadelphia per month/year?
Philadelphia is a little more expensive to live in than the average city. The two main contributing factors are food prices and utilities such as electricity, gas and telephone which are 23% to 24% higher than average. Other expenses include health, clothing, restaurants, entertainment and repairs which are all about 10% to15% higher than the norm. Transportation costs are right on average. The median listing price for houses is $244,646 while the median sales price is $121,500.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price