What is the Average Major League Baseball Manager Salary? How much does a MLB Manager make per year?
As Major League Baseball quickly approaches the number one spot among popular sports, more and more people are asking the question: how much does a baseball manager make per year? In the major league, baseball managers are an average annual income of $1.3 million. The general rage and salary among major-league managers is between $500,000 for lesser-known managers and as high as $7.5 million for such a big hitters as Joe Torre, manager of the New York Yankees.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary