What is the Average NBA Athletic Trainer Salary? How much does a NBA Basketball Athletic Trainer make per year?
As the NBA gets more and more competitive, the need for skilled athletic trainers is on the rise as well. In addition, the salaries of these trainers is also steadily increasing every year. So how much do they make? The average salary of an NBA athletic trainer is $115,000 per year. Individual salaries are determined by the years of experience, training, and skill, putting individual salaries on a range between $75,000 and $275,000.
Job and Career Information Series
Learn more about the salary, benefits, education requirements, and hiring requirements of many jobs and careers in our ongoing information series.
- How Much Does an Average Teacher Get Paid/Earn Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Writer Make Per Year?
- How Much Does an Average Website Make/Earn Per Year? Average Website Income/Profit/Earnings
- How Much Does a Petrologist Make Per Year? Average Petrologist Salary
- How Much Does a Ranji Player Make Per Year? Average Ranji Player Salary