What is the Ritalin Price/Cost without Health Insurance? Average Price of Ritalin per Pill
Ritalin is one of the most widely prescribed drugs on the market today. So how much does it cost? The average price of Ritalin is $270 for a prescription of 120 pills, or $2.25 per pill. The general price range for Ritalin varies depending on vendor and quantity, generally falling between $1.50 to $4 per pill. Purchase of Ritalin is illegal without a proper medical prescription. Prescription medications such as Ritalin should never be taken unless prescribed by a doctor.
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. Use and sale of Ritalin without medical prescription is illegal and dangerous; do not engage in these activities.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price