What is the World’s Smallest Human Stomach?
The smallest human stomach in the world belongs to a Chinese woman named Cathie Jung. Her stomach measures just under 2 inches in diameter. Cathie Jung is 70 years old and has a 39-15-39 figure. Her stashing figures seems to be a combination of genes, lifestyle, and wearing a corset every day that has tightened to an extreme.
Find out more amazing world records in our World Record Series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California