What is the average Credit Card Debt in 2010?
The average credit card debt accumulated by a single person in 2010 is $7735. The average household accumulates a debt of $16,353. While credit card debt can be dealt with in a productive manner, it often has a negative effect upon your credit rating and other financials. It is best to keep credit card debt as low as possible.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California