What is the average cost of a Doctor Visit without Health Insurance? Price Range of Doctor Home Consultation
A doctor’s visit is often an important and very necessary expense. When it is required it is good to know just how much you are going to need to shell out for it. The average cost of a doctor visit is $120 under a balance of circumstances. The general price range is between $60 and $300. A higher end doctor may cost between $1,000 and $5,000. The specific costs are dependent upon the doctor’s normal rates and the type of treatment or examination required. If you have medical insurance, about 80% of the total cost will be covered, giving an average of $25 per visit.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price