What is the average cost of a Home Addition per Square Foot in 2010? Price Range of Adding a Room to your House
The decision to construct a home addition is a very important one, and so it is crucial to be well informed as to the costs of such an endeavor. Materials for a home addition cost anywhere from $250 to $5,000, depending upon where you purchase them and their quality. Hiring a contractor to construct the addition is often a wise decision, unless you are a carpenter yourself. Contractors generally charge between $7,500 and $50,000 for the construction of a 10’ x 15’ bedroom. A larger second floor addition can easily run $105,000 or even as high as $225,000.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price