What is the average cost of a Hospital Stay per night in 2010? Price Range of staying in a Hospital
Hospital stay is an expensive prospect, no matter what the reason behind it. The average cost of hospital room, board, and care is about $4,350 per night. A 5-day stay, the average time spent in a hospital for most patients, is $24,000. The exact cost of your stay will depend on time, the type of treatment, and the level of monitoring and care required. The more serious the illness, the more expensive the stay will become.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price