What is the average cost of an AK-47 Assault Rifle? AK47 Machine Gun Price Range
The iconic AK-47 assault rifle has made numerous appearances in movies, video games, and on the news. Despite its general reliability, accuracy and power, the AK-47 is actually quite cheap for an assault rifle. The average price for an AK-47 in good condition is $575, making it one of the least expensive automatic weapons on the market. In general they may range in price between $330 and $950, depending upon the manufacturer and the included accessories and attachments.
Disclaimer: Purchase of fully automatic weapons (including AK 47 assault rifles) is illegal in many countries. This article is for informational purposes only. We do not condone the purchase or use of this weapon.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price