What is the average cost of an AR 15 Assault Rifle? AR15 Price Range
A combination of reliability, accuracy, and power, the AR 15 Assault Rifle is a versatile tool in the modern warrior’s arsenal. A brand new AR 15 costs between $850 and $2,000, depending on the manufacturer and seller. A used AR 15 may run as low as $500, or as high as $1,000 for the higher end manufactures. When purchasing an AR 15 you should also consider the added costs of attachments and ammunition.
Disclaimer: Purchase of fully automatic weapons (including AR 15 assault rifles) is illegal in many countries. This article is for informational purposes only. We do not condone the purchase or use of this weapon.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price