What is the average cost of an Alpaca? Price Range
Alpacas are elegant creatures that may be kept for a variety of reasons, be it fur, companionship, or zoos. Low quality alpacas that are unable to breed may cost as little as $300 in some cases. Better bred alpacas cost about $2,000. The very best may go for as much as $20,000. When purchasing an alpaca, you must also consider the additional costs of food, shelter, training and care.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price