What is the average cost of an Asphalt Driveway per square foot? Price Range
Whether you are paving over your old driveway or laying a new one entirely, asphalt driveways can have significant costs attached to their construction. A standard black asphalt driveway costs between $1 and $5 per square foot, averaging $3.50. You can expect to pay between $500 and $2,500 for a 10 foot by 50 foot driveway. Larger projects may have significantly different numbers attached. For example a ¼ mile driveway can cost $20,000 to $50,000.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price