Will Stainless Steel Conduct Electricity?
Stainless steel can conduct electricity. In fact, most of the metals have the ability to conduct electricity. The ability of stainless steel to conduct electricity varies, according to the level of chromium coating on it. Copper can conduct electricity much better than stainless steel, however, if that is your goal. It is also less expensive than stainless steel as well. It is also easier to solder and clamp copper. Hence, copper is the best choice for conducting electricity.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California